Spring time makes me really start working harder at getting in better shape because we all know swim suit season is just around the corner. This delicious greek yogurt dip is the perfect addition to your healthy plate of veggies.
Let’s get real for a second though, raw veggies can be hard to eat up without a little something to dip them in. Making this veggie dip and just keeping it in the fridge is going to help you get through this spring.
Usually dip isn’t the healthiest, but I switched out the mayo and only added a cup of sour cream and a cup of greek yogurt. I love using greek yogurt as a healthy replacement.
Try this veggie dip today, keep it in the fridge and have it as a go to when you need a simple healthy snack. Enjoy!
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and dippers.