Happy Earth Day! And what better than to celebrate with an amazing product review and giveaway right? Have you heard about ReSqueeze? Do you ReSqueeze? What makes ReSqueeze so Earth Day friendly? Well, I will answer all these questions and much more.
While I was working at Babinskis (an amazing, local baby store) I was able to come across lots of fun and new products that I never knew existed. I was able to see many reusable baby feeding pouches, but none of them impressed me as much as ReSqueeze did.
Yeah they can be reused and washed, but here are the functions that I loved most:
- ReSqueeze baby food pouches are designed with a top-spout for a natural, comfortable feeding position.
- Strong dual-zip closure. Not one, but TWO zip seals to prevent leaks. They even claimed it to be dad tested.
- Straight flow design allows for easier cleaning. No extra curves or gussets for food to get caught, water flows easily from top to bottom. This was a major plus to me.
- Wide bottom opening (especially the 9 oz.!) for easy filling and cleaning. No filling gadgets needed. Large enough to get in there and clean. Being a dad we tend to have larger hands and I can really get in there and clean it out if there is anything sticking more than our regular fill of simple smoothies or yogurt.
- They have a clear fill line so you can see exactly what and how much each pouch contains with the see-through measurement fill-line. There is also additional space for writing pouch contents and date made.
- Made of layers of food-grade plastic and high quality nylon, for durability. Dishwasher friendly (top rack), freezable, BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.
I also loved that they come in two sizes (6 oz and 9 oz), but also that they made it easy to tell them apart.
“Our yellow pouches hold up to 6 oz, an ideal portion size for infants and toddlers. Our green pouches have a 9 oz capacity, even better for school-age children and older.”
Luckily for our home, I worked at a place similar to Jamba Juice in high school. When it comes to smoothies I am your guy. I decided that I would mix up a simple little very berry smoothie since my son loves berries.
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 frozen berries
- 1/2 a blueberry greek yogurt
- 2 Tbls milk
- Place ingredients into blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in cup or for toddlers a ReSqueeze bag.
So now for the part you really want to know about; the giveaway. What do you need to do to win your own four pack?
- Follow ReSqueeze and The Modern Dad on Instagram
- Tag as many friends as you want in the ReSqueeze post
- For extra entries also follow us on Facebook (The Modern Dad/ReSqueeze) and subscribe to the blog.
That’s it. Winner will be announced Wednesday April 22nd 9 am MST on Instagram, giving you plenty of time to tell your friends. What are you waiting for? Go enter and start telling your friends how great these amazing pouches are and if you’re interested in getting more you can purchase them here.