My son is going to be turning two soon and I may have freaked out a little. Where has all the time gone? How is he going to be two already? I wanted to be able to throw him a fun, cute animal themed birthday party.
He is obsessed with animals, as most toddlers are, but sometimes you can go a little over the top when it comes to animal themed parties. Maybe he won’t remember this, but I don’t ever want to throw him a party that I hated.
Luckily I have time to get this ready and Alison, of The Alison Show, recently released her Party with Alison: A step-by-step guide on how to throw ANY type of super fun party — regardless of budget! I knew I had to get my hands on it. Honestly, this was just what I needed to make sure I don’t go too over the top.
Now I know what you’re thinking, “Alison’s parties are always way over the top,” but trust me on this one you are in good hands with Alison. She takes these classes very seriously and walks you through the entire party planning process one step at a time. I now feel comfortable with the ideas I have for my son’s birthday, so check them out.
1. Birthday hats for his toy animals | Schleich Animals
2. Pick Your Nose Animal Cups | Oh Happy Day
3. Barnum’s Animals Crackers | Get here
4. Baby Animal Prints | The Animal Print Shop
5. 3′ Balloons | Oh Happy Day Shop
6. Cute Animal Topper for cake | Cake from Dolce Bella by Erin
7. Animal Themed Invites | Flakes Paperie Handprinted Paper Goods
8. Air Head Balloon Animal Set | Oh Happy Day Shop